AIR filter innovator Air Intellipure To Invest Php250 Million last October announced its plans to invest in the Philippines due to the upward trend of tourism. Air Intellipure is one of the leading companies for air filtration and purification systems. They entered the Philippine market with their patented Pure Wellness program which is a system that removes air pollution in indoor spaces. (image source)
Nick Gitsis, Air Intelippure Founder in the country, said that upon entering the Philippines the company invested Php20 million. The firm is targeting a Php 58 million next year from sales of air purification systems. Gitsis also said that in five years, the firm would have invested amounting to Php250 million.
Over the said timeline, Gitsis talked about expanding the firm in the “highly developed cities” simultaneous to the projected trend of the tourism market in the country. He also said that the firm will focus more on the wellness tourism market in hotels, spas, hospitals, clinics, gyms, and resorts.
Intellipure uses the Disinfecting Filtrations System (DFS) a patented technology developed through a United States Military Grant combating germ warfare that has revolutionized the air cleaning and filtration process.
- DFS is proven to be 40x better than HEPA
- Charged filter captures and destroys all viruses, bacteria, and molds
- Filters 99.9% particles through its multi-stage filtration down to .007 micron
- Used in US hospitals, government, and military buildings
- Effective for areas up to 150sqm
- Uses less than 1 watt per hour on low or sleep mode
- Designed and manufactured in the USA for the Philippines using 220V
love Air Intellipure To Invest Php250 Million? check out this next article.