Acne is a terrible skin condition that occurs when your pores become clogged with dirt, oil, or dead skin cells. This condition may occur in everyone, from kids to adults. Acne may aggravate with some factors like hormones, that’s’ why most teenagers experience these because they are in their puberty stage. It can also be caused by medication, diet, and stress. The good thing is that this acne problem is very easy to handle and there are many home remedies that can help you solve it. Though for severe cases and if your pimples just don’t go away then, it is still best to see a dermatologist.
Here are some best 3 home remedies for acne that you can try:
Apple Cider Vinegar
It is my personal favorite! It may be stinky, but it works wonders. Apple cider vinegar is made from unfiltered juice from pressed apples and fermented. It is known to fight bacterias and viruses because it contains several organic acids that will fight acne.
How to apply
- It’s best to apply after you wash your face.
- Mix 1 part of pf apple cider vinegar and three parts of water. Use more water if you have sensitive skin.
- Get a cotton call and use the mixture in it. Gently apply the mixture to your face.
- Leave it for 1 – 2 minutes and rinse it thoroughly with water.
- Pat dry and repeat the process once or twice a day or as needed. on the skin may cause
Warning: Applying apple cider may cause burns, so it should always be used in small amounts and must dilute with water.
Honey and Cinnamon
These two ingredients are useful in fighting bacteria that can cause acne. Also, cinnamon has anti-inflammation properties that can help soothe your skin and reduce redness. Making honey and cinnamon mask will be very soothing.
How to apply
- Mix 3-4 drops of cinnamon essential oil with five teaspoons of carrier oil, such as jojoba or olive oil, and mix it with the honey to create the mask.
- Before the application, it is best to apply the mixture around your jawline and see if there will be an adverse reaction.
it’s known for its antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Nowadays, many products are made with aloe vera. Applying this on your skin can heal burns and wounds.
How to apply
- Scrape the clear gel from the aloe vera plant with a spoon.
- Apply directly to your face as a moisturizer
- Repeat twice a day or as desired.
There are many factors causing acne, and avoiding them will help lessen the problem, such as avoid being stressed. There are many ways to relieve stress. Another consideration would be the diet, minimize acne with proper nutrition. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and avoid greasy and sugary junk food.
The bottom line is acne is one of the common problems with so many causes. Thankfully, there are many natural or home remedies. Just remember not all these home remedies might be useful but worth a try.
Love the Best 3 Home Remedies for Acne? Check out this next article.