Boredom Strikes (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates https://boredomstrikes.com (the “Site”). This page is intended to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of the data we received from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information by following this policy.
What Data We Collect
We may collect the following data from you, which could help us contact and identify you:
- First name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, date of birth and gender which is called identity data;
- Email address and telephone numbers, where you could be contacted or mailed;
- Technical Data which your server provides. It includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
How We Collect Data
You may give us your data directly, by publishing posts or comments, participating in a promotion or survey or contact us for any reason. We could also collect data automatically through cookies and similar technologies.
How We Use Collected Data
- To register your account;
- To communicate with you;
- To analyze given comments or feedback;
- To permit you to post on our Site;
- To conduct surveys about our service;
- To deliver newsletter; and
- To update you with the changes made for the Site.
Disclosure of Data
We may have to share the data we collected from you with third parties who work on our behalf to perform a quality service. Know that we are to give only the needed information about you and not allow our third-party service providers to use your information for their purpose.
Listed here are the legal rights you may exercise throughout your use of the Site:
- Right to request access
- Right to request correction
- Right to request the erasure
- Right to object to processing
- Right to withdraw consent
- The right to request restriction of processing.
- Right to request transfer
- Right to object to automated decision-making
To prevent loss, misuse, or accessed in an unauthorized way, the collected data are to be placed in an information system to safeguard it. We would also like to let you know that we would encrypt your data. So when thieves are to steal it, they won’t be able to access your information. Hence, this doesn’t guarantee 100% secure for no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is.
Our privacy was last updated on 20 September 2019. We’re likely to upgrade in the future, and we will notify you through your email. We also advise you to visit this page, now and then. If you have questions about the changes in our privacy, feel free to contact us.