TeamViewer is a software application that allows users remote access to desktops, and transfer files. If you need this software often, you can add it to your list of Windows startup programs so that it’ll automatically launch when you power on your computer. In this post, we’ll show you how to do just that. You’ll learn how to automatically launch TeamViewer on Windows 10 startup.
TeamViewer features for Windows
But first, let’s talk about the things you can do with this software. If your PC runs Windows, you can take advantage of the following TeamViewer features:
- Establish incoming and outgoing connections between devices
- Real-time remote access and support
- Collaborate online, participate in meetings, and chat with others
Automatically Launch TeamViewer on Windows 10 Startup
To automatically launch TeamViewer when you open your PC, just follow these very simple steps:
- In the TeamViewer interface, click on Extras > Options:
- Go to the General tab, and check Start TeamViewer with Windows.
- To grant easy access to your computer remotely, go to the Security tab, and fill up the password.
And that’s it! TeamViewer will automatically launch whenever you open your computer. If you find this article helpful, check out the next article on how to How to keep TeamViewer running on Windows 10 when the laptop lid is closed.