I’ve searched countless hours looking for a solution on the internet and I’ve found out how do I keep Teamviewer running on windows 10 when the laptop lid is closed. TeamViewer is an application that lets you remotely access a computer. It’s popular computer software that most Windows users and I.T. professionals use. Teamviewer offers services that allow remote control and remote support.
In this post, we’ll show you how to keep this software running 24/7 so you can access your laptop even when its lid is closed. Given that you have read my first tutorial on making the TeamViewer running on windows 10 startup. If not you can first read by clicking here.
1. In the Windows search box, type in “Change screen saver”
2. Change your screen saver to “Blank” and the waiting time to “4 minutes”, and then click “Apply”.
3. Edit your registry search in RUN and type “regedit”
4. Search in “Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power” and choose “CsEnabled”
5. Change the value from 1 to 0, then click “Ok”.
And voila! Your TeamViewer will stay running as long as you don’t turn off your laptop.
If you have questions about how to make this work, just place them in the comments down below. We’d be happy to provide you with assistance. Also, feel free to share other tips and solutions about how to use the TeamViewer software.
Like what you see? check out this article about the pros and cons of working from home.